Sponsored articles can be published in Spectroscopy Europe and/or Spectroscopy World. You choose the topic that you wish to cover and we work with you to ensure that the final article will be of the greatest interest to our readership. This help includes advice on the structure of the article, the scientific level and editing. All drawing on our decades of experience in editing spectroscopy articles and papers, which will help present your Sponsored Article in the best possible light.
Your article will be published in one Digital Issue and online at spectroscopyeurope.com. Online publication is perpetual, but you can request that we unpublish the article at any time.
- Overcoming the challenges of reducing background interference for LC/MS/MS trace PFAS analysis: The path to achieving reliable results
- The diverse applications of non-linear spectroscopy
- How to save on three universal chemical manufacturing workflows
- Direct analysis of trace elements in estuarine waters using triple-quadrupole inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry
- Spotlight on nuclear magnetic resonance: a timeless technique
- Column properties that make an impact on ion chromatography
- Fast and low-cost determination of anions in municipal drinking water
- Robust single method determination of major and trace elements in foodstuffs using the Thermo Scientific iCAP PRO X Duo inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer
Europe: £1560 / €1870 / $2185
World: £1800 / €2160 / $2520
Both: £2855 / €3425 / $4000